Instructions for installation and handling of Drivers for Xiaomi devices together with the Downl
oad section.Xiaomi PC Suite software is compatible with the following versions of Windows: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (6 Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
Xiaomi USB driver installation instructions for Windows 10, 8, 7
To install Xiaomi USB drivers for Windows for the first time, do the following:
First, download the USB drivers for your Xiaomi smartphone from the Download section at the bottom of this page and save them in a folder where the file will be easy to find.
- Locate and download the Xiaomi USB driver file for your operating system.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Wait for the unpacking process to finish.
- Double-click the .exe.
- Install driver confirming pop-up dialog boxes
- Select Run, if an Administrator security warning appears on the laptop/computer screen, click Yes /Confirm.
- You will be asked to select a language, select English or Polish and select Next
- Wait for the entire installation process.
- The result of the process will be the message: “Xiaomi USB drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 have been installed correctly.”
After properly installing the correct USB drivers for Xiaomi, you can use Android tools and tools, such as the Xiaomi PC Suite software or Moborobo Android PC Suite, which allows you to manage all types of Android devices in your computer.
The USB driver is used to flash firmware on the Xiaomi smartphone, while the ADB driver is used to connect the phone to the computer. A USB driver is required when you try to flash a custom ROM when you try to root or update a new firmware on your smartphone. On the other hand, the ADB driver (Android Debug Bridge driver) can control the device via USB using a computer. You can copy and return files, install and uninstall applications, execute shell commands, and troubleshoot many problems.
Xiaomi USB drivers to download for Windows:
|Xiaomi VCOM Drivers (mediatek device)||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)|
|Xiaomi CDC Drivers (mediatek device)||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)|
|Xiaomi USB Drivers (qualcomm snapdragon device)||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)|